Tagged: dance RSS
I posted the original one I did a couple weeks back. Not very good at describing my music but I’ll give it a shot. Used a lot of the samples along with my own beat. I retworked (if thats a word) all of the samples to give the song a different kind of edge while still keeping some of the basic sounds from the original song. I added some stuff to the original remix I posted because I felt like it wasn’t enough so hope you enjoy the song because I had fun making it! It’s downloadable of course.
soundcloud.com/prodkaz for more music and mixes
DJ JOVI Baby releases her 1st remix to Rihanna’s popular dance track:
Where Have You Been – DJ Jovi House Edit
Female DJ based in Philadelphia – Sneaker Connoisseur – Aural Stylist
New to the DJ scene and already making a big buzz with her eclectic sounds and cool delivery, Jovi Baby is definitely one to watch for.
@itsJOVIBaby – http://www.SuccessNeverRests.com – http://www.SoundCloud.com/itsJOVIBaby
Here we go: my least mashup – Big In Japan x Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix) x DJ Camille
If the 100 free download’s should be reached, use this link to download it (for free):
check me out:
check also DJ Camille out:
Hey my name is Paro, I’m a resident DJ at the 1230 room in Olympia, WA working my way down the coast hopefully ending up in San Fran! Here is a little mix I’m going to start doing every month and as I begin to finish my own tracks I’ll start to incorporate those as well!
Follow me on twitter: @DJParo
** Track list**
1. Clinton Sparks – Sucks to be You Disco Fries Remix
2. Rihanna – We Found Love Cova n Mo Rada Remix
3. Hardwell – Spaceman Fingers Donk bootleg
4. Madonna – Girl Gone Wild Avicii RMX / Chris Anthony Re-Edit
5. The Killers – when you were young Hyperbits Remix
6. Martin Solveig – The Night Out (A-Trak remix)
7. Katy Perry – The one that got away Dino Roc & DJ CJ Remix
8. Lit – My Own Worst Enemy Clinton Sparks Remix
9. The Darkness – I believe in a thing called love Vass Electro Remix
10. Rebecca Stella – Give Me That ‘O Skeet Skeet Remix / Digz Short Edit
PUBLIC HARASSMENT radio show host, RUFARO shares the first 30 minutes of her live dj performance mix at Boston’s annual TOGETHER FESTIVAL. This live dj set has something for everyone. She throws down moombahton, dutch house, soul house, nu disco, indie rock, and the most mind blowing remixes to produce something memorable. ENJOY….you TWATS.